About Te Aro Astanga Yoga
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga in Central Wellington
Buy Yoga Classes
Beginners Courses / Memberships / Multi Pass
Te Aro Astanga Yoga
Price list 2014
Classes 7 days a week at Te Aro Astanga Yoga
Everyday Yoga for everyday people
Whats on This Month
- Early Morning Yoga Classes: Morning classes will run on Mon. Wed. and Friday right through until we close on 19th Dec. There will be a break on Wed. 26th and Fri. 28th Nov. for the Peter Sanson workshop.
- Sat 22nd Nov. 5 – 7 pm: Kirtan. Sing with this lively group. No previous experience required.
- Peter Sanson Workshop Wed. 26th – Sun. 30th Nov.: 5 early morning Mysore style classes with New Zealands premier teacher of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. This workshop is suitable for all levels from absolute beginners to advanced. For more information click here.
- Potluck Picnic Sat. 29th Nov. 1 pm: Come and join us on the Mt. Victoria town belt for a shared picnic lunch. We had a lot of fun and very delicious food at our last picnic, so come and join us for this one. Enter the town belt through Philip and Trish’s at 13 Stafford St. Mt. Victoria.
- Led Full Primary Series Friday 19th Dec. 6 pm: Our last class for 2014 will be Led by Mike on Friday morning 19th Dec. Everyone is welcome to join this class, even if you are not normally practicing all the Primary Series. We will all enjoy a cup of Mike’s popular chai after the class. See you there.
- Christmas, New Year Break: As mentioned above, our last class for 2014 will be on Friday 19th Dec. We are closed on Sat. 20th Dec. through to Sun. 11th Jan. 2015. Our first class of the New Year will be Monday morning, 12th Jan. Have a safe and happy Summer Holiday everyone.
Our next 6 week Beginners course starts on Wed. 12th November. Sessions start at 7pm and finish at about 8.15. The course is suitable for those with little or no previous yoga experience. Cost is $80 or $70 for students and unemployed. For a little more information click here. Booking is essential for these courses. Click here to book.
Immerse your practice in the Breath. Just Breathe!